Proliferation of too many different apps...

jewser joshua at b...
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 04:53:13 -0000

> As it sounds like you're code is pretty "clean" it might be easy to
> have fairly compatible libraries across platforms, like Linux, Win32
> (and Linux-like Win32 thru Cygwin), and maybe even Mac under OS X...
> who knows??? That could bring cross-compatibility to a lot of tools
> as well.

Humm. If people want them I can make linux, freebsd, and cygwin-win32
link libraries available. But until we get to the next stage I am not
sure it is much help.

Also once I get some web space setup, should be soon I think, I will
be making my own client/server available. Just added timed downloads
so you set it up to grab in the middle of the night... How did I ever
live without that... :)

--jdiner