[ExtractStream] Corrupt Data on Tivo?

Joe Fleck tornado at m...
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:06:35 -0700

Hello again,

Since my question below didn't elict much response other than a "I have that
problem too" from someone, maybe I could rephrase it. How many people here
have upgraded to a second drive and are NOT having any problems. I have to
believe that the root of my problem came from adding the second drive to the
Tivo, and that the problem comes from that somehow. How likely would it be
for me to yank the 30GB, reformat the 80 and put on the 2.51 backup on the
80 and see an improvement/fix for what ails me? Maybe an informal poll - of
what type of tivo + what drive(s) you have + problems or lack of them -
would be a good idea..

Thanks.

Joe