[ExtractStream] divx and extractstream...so close and yet so far...

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:35:26 -0700

I just don't split crap up anymore. They never re-sync properly

I've been using tyconvert and mfs_export or mfs_stream, once tyconverted
I use tmpegenc to concat multiple parts together in MPEG format, then I
use flask to recode it as DivX.

Any time I split them into seperate A/V streams they never stay in sync.