moving away from the yahoo list

marcmerlinyh marc_yh at m...
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 19:36:45 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Tech Solutions" <myles@t...> wrote:

> BTW, I'm all for a seperate mailing list too. Ideally one with
digest
> capability so that I can get one e-mail per day digesting all for
the day.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the list I just setup:
of course does have the option of receiving digests (either all in
one text portion, with a separator, or mime digests)
Digests are going to be somewhat of a pain to read if people to the
outlook "I quote 250 lines, and add one line at the top" nonsense,
so you'll have to remind them that they should be considerate

There are archives accessible via the web, and attachements are
stripped and downloadable separately.
I can make the web archives public or private depending on how people
feel

Marc