Stupid newbie questions.

flyguy42 flyguy42 at y...
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:03:28 -0000

Hey ya, Im a bit new to the scene... and I am planning on adding a
second drive to my 20hr Tivo... but in the process of looking for
parts I saw this ethernet adapter... now... everybody seems to be
talking about extracting videos to mpeg format... but what I would
like to know, is if it is possible to transfer a recorded program to
another Tivo with the Ethernet mod as well. Basicly, my dad lives 2
hours away, and we both have cable modems relively close to our
tivos. Can this be done with the current software? Or is it even
possible?

nick