TiVoApp problems?

billyb111b billyb111b at y...
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:43:05 -0000

Hey group,

Wondering if anybody could help me out here.

I have been using TiVoApp to extract raw Tystreams for the past 2
months with no problems, its just so easy. So now Ive restored my
drive from a mfstool backup (Best Q only from now on!) and now
TiVoApp no longer works..

It establishes its telnet, connects OK, posts the xml ok, links to
the TivoWeb stuff OK, but if I try exract... nothing, freezes up the
whol PC, cant even kill it without problems. I got a philips 2.5,
and XP Pro desk.

Regular extractions work fine (the old nc-nc type out the fsid way)
so its just the Tivoapp program.

anybody know of any complications with mfstool backups?

thanks
bill