Winders Calcaputers... (was: Editing MPEG2 streams)

willieb9000 willieb9000 at y...
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:25:32 -0000

Well I'll be...... I SWEAR I am not a moron, but I'll be damned if
I've ever noticed that the windows calculater had that option. I may
actually use ot for something now. I seriously think I have opened
that thing about 3 times in my life. -- I usually just use a real
calculator at my desk because it is faster... THanks Merch -- that
does help. Oh btw can you repost the link to your encoding page. I
somehow have never looked at it (I think you posted it after I had
worked out my DVD2AVI-->nandub divx procedure) and I can't find the
link.