[ExtractStream] Re: Winders Calcaputers... (was: Editing MPEG2 streams)

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:03:05 -0800 (PST)

--- willieb9000 <willieb9000@y...> wrote:
> Well I'll be...... I SWEAR I am not a moron, but I'll be damned if
> I've ever noticed that the windows calculater had that option. I
> may
> actually use ot for something now. I seriously think I have opened
> that thing about 3 times in my life. -- I usually just use a real
> calculator at my desk because it is faster... THanks Merch -- that
> does help.

No problem - I'll readily admit that upon first glance that the
calculator looks so useless to make people think "what's the point of
tinkering with it??" The first time I clicked on that my thoughts
were "hmmm. prolly just gives you square roots..." and I was actually
quite amazed at all of the added functions there were.

> Oh btw can you repost the link to your encoding page. I
> somehow have never looked at it (I think you posted it after I had
> worked out my DVD2AVI-->nandub divx procedure) and I can't find the
> link.

Sure thing:

http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

-- but if you forget the index thingy, this will work, too --

http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/

It's all automagical!

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger