TyTool #5 is out. remuxing

John Douglass douglass at n...
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 13:07:44 -0500

On Sat, 06 Jul 2002 16:37:25 -0000 "alunjuk" wrote:
>--- In ExtractStream@y..., Roger Merchberger <zmerch7@y...> wrote:
>>
>> We could have some ideas, with some more info, like: What version
>of
>> TMPGenc are you using? What settings are you using? Are you burning
>> to [S]VCD or DVD, or just archiving for computer replay? The more
>> information, the better. :-)
>
>Hi roger
>Yes i have used your page a lot.
>I have tried just about all the settings i can in tmpgenc
>The only way i can get good looking mpgs is with bbmpeg using the
>remux then use tmpenc to convert down to svcd or vcd
>If i put the m2v and m2a into tmpenc directly I get the 5 second
>pauses !

Huh. Whenever I used to put .m2v into TMPGEnc directly, it took the
longest time to maneuver about the show. Do, please, think about
frame-serving via DVD2AVI. Seems to work quite well with the TyTool
output from my Sony SA in the USA. Your kilometerage may vary, of
course.

>Tmpgenc is 2.53.35.130 UK PAL 25 fps

Mine's v2.55.38.142, core version 1.88.135, but it worked quite well
with an older free copy of TMPGEnc, too.

HTH,

John