AVI file twice as long in TMPGEnc

DaveDenis davedenis at y...
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:03:38 -0000

Well I don't know what is causing the problem when saving out as an
AVI (it seems to save it twice, first half being the video+sound, the
second half being just the sound), but I got frameserving working and
it's nice so I'll just use that. One benefit of saving out seperate
AVIs was I could them batch encode them overnight in TMPGEnc.

Dave