[ExtractStream] Re: RELEASED: TyTool Alpha #4. UK Support.

Nicholas D. Davies nick at d...
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:15:09 +0100

Josh,
Staying true to my word, I have sent you $30 via paypal for
Releasing the UK version of TyTool. To encourage further
Development I will continue to send you more money as we see
new releases with new features that I've requested, ie
status line changes, integrated MPG muxing/cut/split tools etc.

I applaud your dedication to this kick-ass utility and
Encourage others to financially support you to purchase the
Hardware you needs in order to continue supporting us, or just
To give you a well earned great night out to blow it on a
Nice cold beer!!!!

Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next release.

Nokia