4GB Limit

kill1967 johngibb at c...
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:08:36 -0000

Agreed, I was using tivoapp as my interface and it worked.

I read an interesting "professional" article to do with video capture
which stated that it wasn't FAT32's limitation to 4GB is was Windows
98/ME.

Needlessy to say after upgrading to Windows 2000 I found this to be
total bollocks. It was necessary to upgrade to NTFS as it was still
erroring when extracting from W2K to FAT32.

Be warned.

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Jim Hauxwell" <james@d...> wrote:
> Yes, but I had to do it via netcat to a ntfs partition
>
> Jim

NTFS
> drive) then using a NFS mount to one of the NTFS drives (Using the
WarNFS