Couldn't find video in PES Chunk 8187, and timecode jumps from/to??? question

George_Cercone george_cercone at y...
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:35:00 -0000

Is this normal? I've done searches but didn't find a similar post on
PES Chunk errors. Also curious if the timecode jumps are normal.

I used sendstream -s thru nc TivoApp on XP to pull the stream,
and because of the problems getting a good mpeg from TivoApp, I tried
tyconvert and that is where the messages are being generated.

I was trying to do it all via TivoApp, but am working backwards
through the process to see what is failing.

I do get an converted mpg that at least from work, looks to be the
right size. I won't know till I get home tonight.

-George