Prevent upgrade?

modistru_999 modistru_999 at h...
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:42:42 -0000

Depending on the program you are using to get the stream off of the
TiVo, it may well have already been made to work for 3.0

I agree that methods for this info should always be kept current.
One day there may be a version of the software that won't allow
extraction. G.d forbid...

Should you decide to allow the TiVo to upgrade, there is good info
here
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62448
on how to get BASH back without cracking the case.