[ExtractStream] How to get the FSID Numbers

Michael Loftis mloftis at w...
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:18:41 -0700

Errr. shoot me for being stupid, but are the files you're getting
(TYstreams) 2Gb? :P

Sounds very much likely to me that you're hitting the 2Gb file size
limit on some OSes. What are you writing the TY sttreams out to?