[ExtractStream] Re: Have a tivo and need to get Tivoftpd in it.

Marc Lavergne mlavergn-pub at r...
Tue, 21 May 2002 23:53:33 -0400

I can't help you much on 2.5 since I have my TiVo frozen at 1.3. If you
have ZMODEM working, why not use that to put tivoftpd on your TiVo?
There's no real need for the serial port once you have telnet and ftp
working. In reality though, I'm afraid you've lost me here.

Staying on 2.5 is fine, I'm only on 1.3 because it offers a more freedom
with regards to the root file system. Take a look in the AVS forum for
info on 2.5 or maybe somebody else can help.

Best of luck with this!