[Extractstream [MM]] SVR-2000 vs SVR-3000 [Mail-Audit: List]

Enuahs enuahs at yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:59:03 -0800 (PST)

Thank you,

I will definatly be keeping my SVR-2000 then.  The
whole idea was that I now have the time to hack it.
And that is why I wanted it on my network in the first
place.

I am sure I will have a lot more question when I get
to the point of extracting video, but for now I need
to set everything up to get there :)

Have a good one.

Enuahs