[SA-exim] Marking up of identified spam - report_safe

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Thu Apr 17 18:37:12 PDT 2003

tor, 17.04.2003 kl. 18.22 skrev Marc MERLIN:

> > Could someone let me know how it handles a recent SA (ie 2.50 or later)
> > working in report_safe mode (where a new message is created for
> > identified spam, and the original message is attached as a mail/rfc822
> > component).
>
> There is no support for that.

Beg your pardon? This is a spamd/local.cf feature. If SA-Exim lets spam
through ('cos it doesn't reject it), then spamd does this. It's got
nothing to do with SA-Exim, then.

Should mention I use SA 2.60-CVS and choose to smtp 550 reject spam at
smtp time, if the score is high enough.

The point about SA-Exim is, that one can choose to do everything at smtp
time, in one fell swoop, instead of twice, both having local_scan handle
it and then send it back at router and transport time, as with the
original Exim concept. Whether it's SA-Exim or exiscan shouldn't make
any difference in this respect.

I only chose SA-Exim over Exiscan originally, because "Marc Merlin" is
such a fantastic name. So I tried it out, and one happy bunny.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:		tonni at billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl