[SA-exim] Debian package of SA-Exim 2.2

Nicolas Marchildon nicolas at marchildon.net
Tue Feb 11 08:20:06 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 01:07, Nicolas Marchildon wrote:
> Anyway, now we have two more up-to-date debian packages: the one
> Lawrence made earlier, and mine. Because I removed a few options from
> EDITME, I'm not sure mine is the best one for others to play with. I
> guess I could put the options back and try to build again, as I probably
> installed all the required libraries anyway in the end.

I realized I had build my package for glibc 2.3 (unstable) while my
target box runs sarge (testing), so I had to recompile it. At the same
time, I re-enabled the LOOKUP_* variabled I had previously disabled, so
this time my package should be cleaner.

In case it can be useful to somebody, the box I used to compile had
almost nothing installed, so I had to install all of the following
packages for the build to succeed:

dpkg-dev
libdb3-dev
xlibs-dev
libperl-dev
libpam0g-dev
libxaw7-dev
libldap2-dev
libmysqlclient10-dev
postgresql-dev

> http://marchildon.net/sa-exim/

I added this new build in the testing directory, and moved the previous
one to unstable.

Nicolas

--
OpenPGP public key:         http://nicolas.marchildon.net/pubkey.txt
Key fingerprint:  5E84 1089 0036 BB63 6997  232C 8FFB 777D 39D4 B2D4