[SA-exim] SpamAssassin 2.50 & SA-Exim 2.2 ==> problem ...

W. E. Brooks brooksw at webknowledge.com
Fri Feb 28 22:42:16 2003

I was able to move from SpamAssassin 2.43 to SpamAssassin 2.50 on a
system running Exim 4.12 and SA-Exim 2.2 without any problems. I did not
change the "report_safe" option from it's default value.

I also saw the note in the README for SpamAssassin 2.50 regarding the
change in "default tagging behavior". It caused me some concern.
However, I have not noticed any problems after upgrading to SpamAssassin
2.50.

--
W. E. Brooks <brooksw@webknowledge.com>