[SA-exim] How to apply localscan_dlopen.patch ?

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Tue May 27 03:38:42 PDT 2003

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know c

and i don't know patch, though I've read the manpages and have some
idea what is going on through the lines

i guess I could apply this by hand... but i'm guessing there's some
wacky command line info i seem to be skipping over

i'm really eager to get this going, which is why i'm still struggling
and haven't given up -- the docs are more than a little confusing.

if anyone can help me do this, i'll return the favor by writing some
idiotproof docs that even i understand, to avoid people like me asking
silly things like this.

much appreciation in advance