[SA-exim] How to apply localscan_dlopen.patch ?

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue May 27 11:15:39 PDT 2003

tir, 27.05.2003 kl. 08.38 skrev Jonathan Vanasco:

> Forgive my ignorance, but I don't know c

Nor do I ;) At least, not much ...

> and i don't know patch, though I've read the manpages and have some
> idea what is going on through the lines

A little while ago, Wash /described/ what he had done and what didn't
work. Thereby making it possible to help him. Why don't you do the same?
At the moment, it's not possible to help you, since no-one here is
clairvoyant.

For me the docs are perfectly clear, but then I'm used to doing the sort
of thing they describe.

Best,

Tony

--