[SA-exim] sa-exim with Exim4 + Debian (Sarge)

'Sander Smeenk' ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Thu Apr 29 23:16:59 PDT 2004

Quoting Dickenson, Steven (sdickenson at keyschool.org):

> I built my own Debian package of sa-exim (for Woody) using Marc's
> source tree.  It placed the single 15_sa-exim_plugin_path file into
> the conf.d structure.  Not sure if your package does that.

Mine does exactly that, since I use Marc's tree with only some very
minor adjustments.

> You can determine what type of configuration is being used by reading the
> value of dc_use_split_config from /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf.

Hmm, mine says dc_use_split_config='true', but I have a monolithic
config in /etc/exim4/exim4.conf. I'm not sure how this is possible.

Anyways, i'll add some checks to the package, as it is indeed more
clear in what has to be done to start using sa-exim.

Regards,
Sander.