[SA-exim] SApermrejectsave to a variable directory?

Dave Lugo dlugo at etherboy.com
Sat Feb 12 13:25:21 PST 2005

Is there any way to have SApermrejectsave use the rcpt_to as
part of the directory path?  I have a number or users for which
I provide a virus/spam filtered email address that forwards to
their real address.

Rather than bitbucket items that are being rejected, I'd like
to let those users see what's been rejected, so they can whitelist
if need be.

I've tried this:

SApermrejectsave: /var/exim/spool/SApermreject/$local_part@$domain

...but it doesn't work, since I see this:

root at spot> ls -l /var/exim/spool/SApermreject/
total 1
drwxrwx---    5 mail     mail          120 Feb 12 13:21 $local_part@$domain

fixes appreciated :)