[SA-exim] external spamassassin

Mark Lawrence nomad at null.net
Tue Jul 18 07:41:33 PDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> So I think in fact this configuration does work and is what I actually
> have running...

I should also point out that I did this with Debian. Installed exim and
sa-exim on the SA machine in order to get the Debian-exim user and the
/var/spool/sa-exim/ directory created. I had to create
/var/spool/sa-exim/tuplets/ directory manually (and change ownership). I
then stopped exim from being started at boot time with "update-rc.d -f
exim4 remove" (since exim is running on another machine).

Mark.
--
Mark Lawrence